~~~standing together as Ansley battles non-hodgkins lymphoma~~~

ways to serve

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
"...for this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you..."

Monday, December 27, 2010

to God be the glory

Great day today.

I believe Ansley is eating more than any of us! The doctors told us the prednisone would make her really hungry and boy were they right. But, I am so thankful she is eating well. She seems to be pain-free and full of spunk. So far, she hasn't had stomach problems from the chemo. What a blessing that has been.

More hair coming out today. She doesn't seem bothered by it at all. She thought it was hilarious to grab her hair and watch it fall right out. Her siblings egged her on by laughing with her. Matt and I just sat and watched with our mouths wide opened. I wanted to cry but couldn't. Everyone else was okay with it and I needed to make myself realize it was just part of the journey. I have found a lot of help from people that have traveled this painful road before us. They all said losing hair was one of the toughest parts emotionally.

Trying to remember to take it a day at a time. I am glad Christmas is over. I am a little fearful for New Year's Eve and Day to come. But, we will cross that road when we get to it.

Thanks for your faithfulness in praying. Ansley has chemo on Thursday of this week. Please pray her counts are high enough that she can have the treatment. They have begun to drop, which we knew would happen, but they need to be at certain levels to be able to handle a chemo treatment.

Our family loves you all!

To God be the glory great things He has done! (and is doing!) (and will continue to do!)