~~~standing together as Ansley battles non-hodgkins lymphoma~~~

ways to serve

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
"...for this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you..."

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my times are in Your hand

Today is a new day!

Ansley and I slept very well last night. Matt went home to love on the other kids last night. There hearts are hurting and scared. Their Daddy helps lessen the hurt.

Please pray for Ansley today. She has complained of a headache for 2 days now. Not sure what is going on but I hate seeing her hurt. She is also having some red flushes coming up on her face. Not sure what is causing them but please pray the doctors can figure out what is bringing them on.

We will see what her latest chest x-ray looks like in a few minutes. I hope it is much better than yesterday but if it's not, I don't want to live in defeat. I won't live in defeat. There is way too much to give thanks for today.

Thanks to everyone who reads this. It is hard to be here and not have my friends and family able to surround us at the hospital. It is for Ansley's health that we can't have lots of visitors. But, writing helps me feel close to everyone. It has helped me cope and helped me be real with myself.

my prayer this morning is that I would know that Jesus is sitting right here in this hospital room with me. His heart is hurting for Ansley just like mine. He aches for Kendall, Morgan, Gavin and Garrett just like my heart does. There is nothing I will experience today that He won't be a part of.
Please pray I remember this today.

But I trust in the Lord, I say You are my God. My times are in your hands. Psalm 31:14
I trust you Lord, You are our God and I know that Ansley's times are in your hands.