~~~standing together as Ansley battles non-hodgkins lymphoma~~~

ways to serve

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
"...for this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you..."

Sunday, December 19, 2010

sweet moments

Friends,
I just wanted to clarify about the meals a little. The only things I think we need to stay clear of would be things like meat (rotisserie chicken, fried chicken, etc) that has sat under a heat lamp for a while.

Last night, Kay brought us yummy tacos! Things like that are perfect! I think Ansley ate 3 of them! She is pretty hungry all of the time from the steroids! Thanks friends.

Sweet moments around here this morning. They told us Ansley would be moody from the meds. But, she has been so sweet and she is always coming up to me and Matt and saying, "I just love y'all so much. Thank you for being so nice to us."
It is sweet to hear her say those things to us. I wonder if she knows how really precious they are right now. Maybe God is giving us a gift in her words. It strengthens me when she let us know she feels loved.

Keep praying! Our God is greater!