~~~standing together as Ansley battles non-hodgkins lymphoma~~~

ways to serve

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
"...for this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you..."

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home


All I have left at this point is a big sigh....and a very thankful heart. Once again, God has allowed things to go smoothly in the midst of a very hard 6 days. The PICC placement went great, chemo was done quickly and without problems, and we are home with our other precious children!! It is hard to see God working in the middle of such heartache but once the fog has lifted, I see Him clearly orchestrating all of the stuff we went through in the past 6 days. Although we are hard pressed, He is right there with us. When I cry my eyes out that my baby girl has to suffer through so many tests, surgeries, IVs and procedures, He cries with me. He never left us during these painful days at MUSC. It was hard, but not unbearable. It was not what I would choose by any means, but God is faithful through good and bad. Rejoice with us, once again. We are home together as a family. We have a tough little girl who is not easily shaken. And, we have a Heavenly Father who is with us every step of this agonizing journey.