~~~standing together as Ansley battles non-hodgkins lymphoma~~~

ways to serve

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
"...for this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you..."

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bad start but great ending

It's amazing the difference a few hours can make. At about 11 o'clock today, I was done. Ansley was frustrated, angry and making both of us miserable. And then, we pick up our crew from school and voila, sweet Ansley returns! She has been a dream this afternoon. I don't know if it is related to her meds or if she just doesn't like being apart from her siblings but we ended up having a great day. Watching Kendall and Ansley color together tonight was one of the highlights of my day. I am thankful to have a loving almost 11 year old who can take on some of the "mommy" roles for me. She helped Ansley make special cards for people. So, a bad start to the day but all is ending great tonight! Her spirits have been much higher this afternoon. No mention of scars, red face or no hair. I am thinking there must be a Jesus-powered group of people praying for my girl. What I experienced today with her really is an answer to prayer. Thanks for your faithfulness~ it is humbling to say the least the way you are loving Ansley.