~~~standing together as Ansley battles non-hodgkins lymphoma~~~

ways to serve

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
"...for this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you..."

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankfulness


Tomorrow is a big day around our house. It is the final day of IV chemo for our sweet baby girl, Ansley. It has been one long, hard year and it is almost over! She will have to be put to sleep tomorrow to have a spinal tap, she will get chemo through her port, and also antibiotics through her port. After tomorrow, she will have 5 days of oral chemo. We are praying that this is the last chemo cycle this precious life ever has to experience. Quite frankly, I feel like tomorrow we are going on an exciting trip. I can't sleep, I have packed a special snack bag for my girl, and I have incredible joy in my heart. It seemed like this day would never come; and finally, it is here. Please rejoice with us that this week is the final week and pray that her scans show no more cancer in her little body in December.

So much to be thankful for tonight. So much to thank God for tonight.
Blessings and Peace my friends,
Amy