~~~standing together as Ansley battles non-hodgkins lymphoma~~~

ways to serve

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
"...for this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you..."

Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Mercies



I am writing with joy in my heart after a very sweet weekend with my family! The 7 of us enjoyed a relaxing weekend with not much on the agenda. It was a treat to go out on a date with my hubby, have pedicures with my girls and take a Sunday afternoon nap!
We are thankful for Ansley's emotional and physical health. She is upbeat, positive and being very tender with her siblings. We look forward to a great week and preparing to go to the mountains on Saturday for a week of vacation! Oh so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Pray for us as we remember last Thanksgiving and how much things have changed over the year.... a child with cancer,a move to a house closer to MUSC, etc. Please pray that I can be thankful for our "new" story. Maybe not thankful "for" the story but thankful that God has held our hand through the story.