~~~standing together as Ansley battles non-hodgkins lymphoma~~~

ways to serve

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
"...for this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you..."

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hard Day

Today I saw that Ansley was not herself. And quite frankly, it is hard. She tried to swim and got so tired and frustrated she stopped. I know she is low on energy and puny, but I saw it first hand today. It is hard to see your kids suffer and not feel "normal". I have to be careful with my mind and not feel sad and defeated because she will sense when I feel like giving up. Please pray for strength.

Tomorrow we go into MUSC for an IVIG infusion. It should help with the energy level and also with her counts bumping higher. It is a long process and has some side effects. I would ask you to pray for her and that the effects of nausea, itching, headaches, etc. would be minimal.

We are pressing on and fighting hard but there are times when it seems like nothing but an uphill battle.