~~~standing together as Ansley battles non-hodgkins lymphoma~~~

ways to serve

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
"...for this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you..."

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 2 1/2 of oral chemo. Ansley came to me this morning and said," Mamma, why do I have to be sick? When will this sickness leave my body?" Ugggghhhhh. I wanted to scream and cry at the same time. I'm not really sure how to answer that question to a 5 year old wanting to feel healthy again. I pray that come December there is no more cancer. I pray that Ansley never has to take another another dose of oral chemo or have a port accessed again after December.

Please, please pray for her body to be healed. And, pray that the next few days of oral chemo don't become unbearable for her.